The Global Landscape of ID Wax Passports - Part 4: THE BLOCKCHAIN
By Corey Lynn of Corey's Digs
Let's get right down to it because there's a lot to cover. Part 3 deals with the key performers of the digital identity that is assembled through the vaccine ID passports, revealing the true program. Part 2 break down the who, what, when, where, why and how. It's good to understand what's at stake and who's behind it before diving into Part 4, which will cover some of the most important aspects of this entire program against all of humanity.
Part 4 Details:
- The QR code is for your DATA, your DNA and your BODY
- Wallets, crypto, central bank digital currency (CBDC) and the banks of the future
- Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Humans
- A summary list of all names and organizations covered in Parts 3 and 4
- Suggestions and solutions
In short, once you've submitted to receiving your digital identity QR code, you've opened the door for them. Think of it as WordPress, which uses an endless amount of plugins to create your perfect site. Your smartphone is the device, the QR code is the tool, and all individual applications and institutions connect directly to your QR code. You've already linked your health records, injection records, bank account, financial loans and assets, shopping, events, travel, you name it! They use the blockchain framework to execute, synchronize, share and distribute all this data under the guise of "convenience" for you. Some data will be centralized and some decentralized, but ultimately your data is there as a means for them to control you, remove all privacy, and be used for their AI agenda. This only happens if you take that first step.
At the end of the report there is a list of solutions on how to combat this. Don't miss it!
A quick look at the forecasts of the World Economic Forum for the world in 2030:
Normalizing QR codes to access your data, your DNA and your body
A QR code isn't just a shiny little symbol that gets you a free donut after accumulating points, or a handy little app on your phone to prove you've had a Covid-19 shot, allowing you access to a concert or a quick way to purchase - even though they want everyone to believe that is the only goal. It's much more than that and most people can't even begin to understand the implications of using it and how they weaponized it. This goes beyond the Covid injection data collection scheme to control people in a smart grid and goes straight into the realm of eugenics.
Masahiro Hara of the Japanese company Denso Wave invented the QR code system in 1994. It was approved in December 2011 by GS1, an international standardization organization, as a standard for mobile phones and by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in 2020. these days, everyone sees and uses the QR code not only for vaccine identification passports, but also for shopping, restaurant menus, special programs at grocery chains, and just about everywhere. They've done a great job of normalizing a machine-readable visual symbol that contains data about IDs, locations, trackpoints, etc. The problem is that a QR code can only handle up to 7,089 characters, so to store data for a lifetime, as the globalists want to do, they need to connect them via a blockchain platform.
Until recently, Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) didn't have enough Internet Protocol (IP) to handle this task, but with the new IPv6, there will be no shortage of IP to integrate it all effectively. This will allow every single person, computer, cell phone, smart product, IoT sensor, and any other device that connects to the Internet to have a digital IP address to communicate with other devices, achieving the goal of the globalists' smart grid. Add 5G to the mix and we're off to the races!
The application of dystopian "human barcoding" and "microchipping" technologies to human beings has long been censored and dismissed by the mainstream news as a conspiracy theory, despite the fact that the science and products exist and in some places have already been implemented. MIT even published a study on this – funded by the Gates Foundation, of course. Even the Smithsonian couldn't resist covering the MIT study for how a 'spike spot' can invisibly record vaccination history under the skin, explaining that 'the human body is an extraordinary record keeper'.
Here's what's interesting about this particular method: They liken this "tattoo-like" technology to microneedles that inject patterns of invisible nanoparticles under the skin of QR codes , which can be scanned by smartphones.
Research of NIH from 2012 shows how researchers conducted research to determine the best way to identify and store DNA data; the study revealed that the QR code has the largest encoding capacity and high compression ratio, allowing researchers to convert a DNA sequence to and from a QR code . They then constructed a web server for biologists to use QR codes in practical DNA barcoding applications. In 2021, the National Science Foundation admires of next-generation sequencing technologies that have revolutionized genetic data by allowing them to store the data in a QR code so they can simply scan a sample and retrieve the data, streamlining data collection.
What is the next step? Now that they have managed to store DNA data in QR codes, putting that data on a blockchain platform is the next best thing for scientists . Just imagine the millions of people who have submitted their DNA through Ancestry, 23andMe, and countless other eugenicist-owned organizations such as George Church's Nebula Genomics. Not that they all put the data on the blockchain yet, but Church and others certainly do. So where is this title and what is a QR code actually?
“Genomic Big Data is predicted to outgrow video and text data in the next few years.” ~ Nebula Genomics
Molecular engineer, chemist and geneticist George Church founded Nebula Genomics in 2018. The company runs whole genome sequencing that decodes 100% of a person's DNA to "unlock [their] genetic blueprints." For just $99–$299, you can “begin your journey of discovery without risking the privacy of your most private information” – until Church releases it on the blockchain, that is. Nebula Genomics partners with Oasis Labs for “cutting-edge privacy technology” in blockchain. People will certainly claim that blockchain is secure and none of these nefarious characters will have access to your data, but keep reading.
Why Blockchain? What is their purpose? Nebula wants to connect the people with the companies and to empower people to sell their genetic information – sequenced by Nebula – to these companies, in which case people will be paid in the form of digital tokens , all in the name of science. This isn't the only company Church owns or co-owns in terms of DNA collections moving on the blockchain. More on that below.
How far will Church go to be able to created whole genome engineering of human cell lines - to "write DNA and build human (and other) genomes from scratch?" In early 2021, all US states were shipped warnings , that China is trying to set up Covid testing labs in an effort to collect DNA and other data on US citizens . Even the mainstream media couldn't get away from this story. The company, BGI and its US subsidiary CGI, approached city, county and state officials to sell their supplies and set up full labs . BGI was founded in 1999 as the Genomics Institute in Beijing, participated in the Project for the human genome, which Church initiated, and obtained a line of credit from the state-owned China Development Bank, which it used to purchase 128 DNA sequencers from Illumina, a giant California-based DNA sequencer manufacturer. This was the largest order Illumina had ever received (more on Illumina below). In 2017 BGI announced the launch of the George Church Regenesis Institute in collaboration with Church, who is a long-time advisor to BGI. Church is the chief scientist of the institute, which is co-located with the China National Gene Bank in Shenzhen. Their plan, announced in 2017, more than two years before Covid , was to develop technologies for high-density DNA storage, natural product biomanufacturing, and genome editing for medicine.
IN appearance on Stephen Colbert's show, Church explained how his lab can read ancient DNA, write and edit it with CRISPR, and so far they've made 15 edits to bring back missing DNA. For example, he inserted woolly mammoth DNA into elephant skin cells, which then this can be turned into stem cells and used to produce embryos with the hope of growing them in an artificial womb. "It would be more humane and easier if we could put hundreds of [embryos] in an incubator and run tests," Church said.
This is not surprising because in a 2013 interview with the German magazine Der Spiegel Church said : “You have a chance at anything you have the DNA for. The limit for finding DNA fragments is probably about a million years. Asked about scientists' possession of DNA fragments of Neanderthals who lived 30,000 years ago, Church said "the DNA can be assembled into an embryo that can be implanted into a human - a very brave woman". He believes significant knowledge can be gained from cloning Neanderthals, stating…
"We know they had a larger skull size. They may even be smarter than us. When it comes time to deal with an epidemic or leave the planet or whatever, their way of thinking might be useful.”
Although the Church acknowledged the ethical and legal dilemmas, he was quick to note that "laws can change." Again, this interview took place in 2013.
Who is Dr. George M. Church, in brief? The following barely scratches the surface:
- Professor of Genetics at Harvard Medical School and Professor of Health Sciences and Technology at Harvard and MIT
- Founding Core Faculty and Head, Synthetic Biology at the Wyss Institute at Harvard University
- Director of the US Department of Energy Technology Center
- Director of the Center for Excellence in Genomic Science at the National Institutes of Health
- Developer of the first direct genome sequencing method and the first genome sequence in 1984
- The "godfather" of the Human Genome Project in 1984 and the Personal Genome Project in 2005. to happen, and was published in 2003)
- Co-author of over 550 publications
- Owner of more than 150 the patent
- Co-author of the book Regenesis: How synthetic biology will reinvent nature and ourselves
- Funded from the Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation from 2005–2007
- Founder of Nebula Genomics in 2018
- Co-founder of Veritas Genetics, Editas Medicine, Cambrian Genomics, LS9 (which was sold to Renewable Energy Group in 2013), eGenesis, 64x Bio, Gen9 and several other companies
- Guided project for brain barcoding , through a $21 million, five-year brain mapping grant under the Machine Intelligence from Cortical Networks program sponsored by the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity—their goal was to give neurons unique barcodes by connecting them across synapses to create maps of their connectivity through gene sequencing to design computer architectures that could perform tasks that are easy for the brain but inaccessible to artificial intelligence
- In 2008, Church, Bill Gates and Leena Peltonen of the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute they spoke at the University of Washington Symposium on Genomic Sciences. In 2013, George Church was invited to talk at the Wellcome Trust Epigenomics of Common Diseases conference. In 2019, he was keynote speaker at another Wellcome Trust event on new technologies. At that event, Church laughed as he referred to the image below as his "conflict of interest slide" and his "appreciation slide for organizations that help bring our technology to the real world."
- In 2021, Church co-founded the HLTH.network (formerly Shivom), blockchain for health care which created the world's first global marketplace for genomic and health data powered by the OMX token. According to their site HLTH.network it is The "world's first" precision medicine data center, DNA NFT marketplace, crypto health store, healthcare blockchain-focused magazine, and Avalanche-focused healthcare blockchain ecosystem fund - these are many firsts . Their mission is to provide the world with a tokenized and inclusive ecosystem that empowers all stakeholders to build a new era of healthcare – “one token for the entire healthcare blockchain for years to come”.
To further normalize gene editing, blockchain DNA QR scanning and transhumanism, in true Hollywood fashion they decided to do " dramatic series about the dangerous and life-affirming ways technology can affect the world." Morgan Freeman and Laurie McCreary by Revelations Entertainment and Prodigy Pictures' Jay Firestone co-star with George Church. They call him a geneticist and pioneer of CRISPR and state that the series will explore "the personal and global implications of cutting-edge gene-editing and engineering technologies used in efforts to combat climate change”, and assure everyone that the impact this genetic technology will have on our lives is coming faster than we think. This was just announced in March 2021, so no release date has been released yet.
That's why George Church is such an important player in their future programs. Using DNA, synthetic biology, QR codes, blockchain, and gene editing, he's riding the wave toward their vision of an AI transhumanist future—and who knows, may one day bring back the dinosaurs. More on augmented humans and AI below.
There are approximately 20 billion connected devices today, and with 5G it is expected by 2030, there will be 50 billion connected devices, with machines talking to machines. In less than five minutes of video, the World Economic Forum reveals what it predicts for everyone's future.
How badly does the government want everyone to be included in the "smart grid"? In June 2021, Senator Patty Murray introduced a bill called Digital Capital Act of 2021 d., and then included it in the big one Law on Investments in Infrastructure and Employment, which the Senate passed later in the year, with a proposed $2.75 billion in funding . This entire bill is about "smart grid" infrastructure. The law would require the National Telecommunications and Information Administration to create a “State Digital Equity Grant Program” and a “Digital Equity Competitive Grant Program” to use your taxpayer dollars to ensure that every American has access to broadband and is connected to the Internet . They have created websitealso for "Digital Capital".
It sounds like a great convenience on the surface, unless you understand the big picture. The announced these grants aim to promote the attainment of digital capital, support digital inclusion activities and build capacity . This promotion must be delivered in stride, with each department rolling out the same message, such as Agriculture, Housing and Urban Development, Education, Labor, Health and Human Services, Veterans Affairs, the Federal Trade Commission, the Small Business Administration, and half a dozen others. Each country will develop its own A "State Digital Capital Plan" in collaboration with "stakeholders" to achieve the activities and objectives of digital inclusion and they can provide sub-grants to these stakeholders .
In July 2021, the National Security Committee on Artificial Intelligence is hosting a Global Emerging Technologies Summit. Among the many topics discussed was the fact that the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) set the standards for broadband and telecommunications infrastructure ,” including the development of transparency reporting frameworks for terrorist and violent extremist content online , ” in 5G Network Deployment.
In simpler terms, what the Digital Capital Act is really about is building a framework to get everyone on the "smart grid" while states provide "digital inclusion activities" with nationwide instructions on how people should contact their services – such as disability assistance, social services, unemployment, digital identification, housing, etc., while being monitored through the new standards set with broadband and 5G deployment.
The QR code was never about a free donut or an easier way for people to shop or sell products - these were just stories put forward to normalize its use and play it up as a "convenience", just like handy smartphones. The reality is that it is about controlling the human race by collecting all the data on every human being and object while allowing complete surveillance of your life and giving scientists full access to your body. So the next time a restaurant provides a QR code to access their menu, ask for an actual menu or leave the restaurant. Stop using QR codes everywhere you go. Stop swiping your smartphone and playing right into their hand. REJECT QR CODES.
“Blockchain may turn out to be the only secure token element that authenticates everything.” ~ Chad Ballard, managing director, head of core banking technology at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The name of the game is to put all human beings and every product on the blockchain for complete traceability where privacy will no longer exist. Think of the QR code as an intermediary and the smartphone as a tool.
Blockchain technology can be a bit confusing, so here some basics on how they work blockchain and tokenization. Originally created for digital currency transactions, blockchain is now used for IoT, supply chain tracking, financial services, asset management, identity verification, “smart contracts” and much more. The "distributed ledger" blockchain framework enables the collection of data that is shared and synchronized across multiple sites, countries or institutions.
Most people are familiar with Bitcoin running on a "decentralized" blockchain. (But don't worry—as described in part 3 , the Linux Foundation covers the "privacy" side of things for all these new blockchain platforms.) However, the programs and agendas being developed and implemented for total control over humanity include not only "decentralized" systems, but systems that are "pooled" and/or "centralized". . There is an excellent chart that breaks this down on page 13 of the World Economic Forum's 2019 report on “ Reliable verification of digital identities.” Almost all of the "systems" being introduced involve the use of the blockchain framework and distributed ledger technology for governance. Their intention is to create global regulations, laws and interoperability. No matter how anyone spins the language to make it seem like it's a secure system with privacy for all, those in power will have access to much of the data and that data/records will never go away - they're permanent.
On page 6 of another report of this series outlining the WEF's "Blockchain Interoperability Framework," the WEF explains that it expects an entire ecosystem of applications working with a handful of blockchain platforms because "it is not yet the right time for convergence on a single platform due to ... commercial sensitivities, different views on technology choices, [and] different views on governance” of blockchain networks.
The ultimate goal is for every human being and every product to be traced, tracked and monitored. For example the EVRYTHNG product cloud gives products a digital identity, creating a twin in the cloud that is associated with an identifier that is embedded in the smart packaging or smart code, making the object interactive with software intelligence that allows it to participate in new applications. EVRYTHNG provides an API gateway called Blockchain Integration Hub that allows data to be replicated or collected from different blockchains. In addition to supply chain history and live tracking data, it also hosts metadata about products that need to be updated, such as temperature, humidity or current owner data. One can imagine the level of surveillance once all products are connected in the smart grid. There are already cities equipped with street lights that have cameras everywhere people walk under the guise of "protecting" everyone from crime or monitoring "climate change".
The WEF 2020 Framework for blockchain interoperability talks about the advancement of technologies since the Fourth Industrial Revolution and how blockchain will enable future supply chain transactions and business processes to be managed by autonomous software agents and IoT.
Briefly 3 minute video by the WEF entitled “ Shaping the Future of Technology Governance: Blockchain and Digital Assets ,” explains how blockchain is already here, highlights the great ways it can be used, and assures everyone that “ it is not really important to understand how blockchain works. ” WEF works with over 100 companies and eight governments on projects.
“Blockchain will fundamentally change financial systems in the next 10 to 15 years. Blockchain technology will be applied in many areas because it is about trust, credit, security – data security and data privacy.” ~ Jack Ma, co-founder of Ant Group and founder of Alibaba
JP Morgan I imagine a world where “multiple blockchain networks of multiple protocols” will be “connected together” due to rapid technological development. They don't see a world with one blockchain network – at least not yet. They themselves recently helped develop technology for The Monetary Authority of Singapore and the Bank of Canada to perform cross-currency via cross-blockchain swap using hashing locked contracts (HTLC). They are working on a gateway layer that will facilitate interoperability with multiple blockchains, and are excited about digital identities, green energy registration and trading, vehicle identity and telematics – all enabled by blockchain technology to “ a world with multiple blockchains ". "
Accenture, part of the ID2020 group discussed in part 3 , there is what to say about how blockchain is revolutionizing identity management, giving people the power to take back control of their identities and ensuring that you decide what identity attributes you share with each organization.
Cloud storage also plays an important role. This one article compares Amazon's AWS and Microsoft's Azure. The graphic below shows the current competition in this arena.
According to the diagrams from the 2020 WEF report “A Framework for Blockchain Interoperability,” none of the major technology vendors that support blockchain have released interoperability solutions, with the exception of Microsoft, which is currently working with Nasdaq on a project to create a ledger-agnostic solution. Other major technology firms include IBM, SAP and Oracle.IBM uses Hyperledger Fabric for supported blockchains and IBM MQ for z/OS for hybrid cloud transformation for interoperability with non-blockchains. SAP uses Hyperledger Fabric, MultiChain, and Quorum for supported blockchains and integrates SAP solutions to blockchains through SAP cloud service and blockchain adapter for non-blockchain interoperability. Oracle also uses Hyperledger Fabric for supported blockchains and the REST API and Hyperledger SDK for interoperability with non-blockchains.
The WEF report also includes a chart showing documented technologies used for individual blockchain or interoperability solutions. These, who are:
r3 Corda Settler
Finally, the report discusses some of the larger organizations that are focusing on creating standards to drive business model interoperability. These, who are:
Belt and Road Initiative Blockchain Alliance
Blockchain Industrial Alliance
Blockchain in Transport Alliance
British Standards Institution
China Electronic Standardization Institute
Digital Container Shipping Association
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
European Blockchain Partnership
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
International Organization for Standardization
Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative (MOBI)
In addition, according to a discussion paper on geospatial standardization of distributed ledger technologies by the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC), there are several groups that they work on blockchain standardization :
International Federation of Surveyors (FIG)
International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
International Telecommunication Union (ITU-T)
Big moves in Blockchain are already underway
Below are examples of how the blockchain framework is being used to track, trace and monitor products and people.
- China started a major blockchain initiative called the Blockchain-based Services Network (BSN) , which created a continent-wide interconnection infrastructure, including city governments, companies, individuals and the Digital Silk Road to connect China's trading partners around the world. The main founding partners are the State Information Center, China Mobile, China Unionpay and Red Date Technologies. BSN has developed cloud management technology to enable multiplexing of computing with cloud providers under BSN's already existing multi-cloud services, such as Amazon's AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Baidu Cloud, China Unicom, China Telecom and China Mobile. They have a massive rollout to connect all major cities in the country. Their purpose is to use blockchain technology as infrastructure for smart cities, data, currency and, of course, connecting databases via 5G .
BSN is a permissioned chain forked from Hyperledger Fabric, enabling interoperability with major blockchain platforms and frameworks such as Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, and EOS, in addition to WeBank's FISCO BCOS with members WeBank, Tencent, Huawei, and ZTE.
According to Wall Street Journal China presents BSN as a digital infrastructure for developers around the world with server space for just a few hundred dollars a year, programming tools to create blockchains and templates. They say success could put China in a powerful position to influence the future development of the Internet itself, while promoting international use of a local global positioning system and digitized national currency.
- MOBI is a non-profit alliance with an extensive list of partners , including some of the world's largest vehicle manufacturers, governments, NGOs, transit agencies, insurers and blockchain and technology companies such as Accenture, Amazon, European Commission, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, IBM, Hyperledger, Ripple, Sovrin , Texas A&M Transportation Institute, WEF and over 40 others. These partners have come together to create blockchain-based standards for identifying vehicles, people, businesses and trusted journeys to make transport more efficient, affordable, greener, safer and less congested , with an emphasis on autonomous vehicles as well.
Speaking of the automotive industry, the HERE platform provides personalized location data with the industry's largest location data sets in over 200 countries and territories . Funded by Audi, BMW, Bosch, Continental, Mercedes, Intel, Mitsubishi, NTT and Pioneer, they produce car or robot instruction sets and spatial intelligence to manage road works, plan a 5G network or develop mapping applications. Partners include Amazon AWS, Esri, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Verizon, Siemens and more. The HERE platform will certainly be integrated for digital identity with autonomous driving services.
- Illinois has its own consortium of state and county agencies within the the Illinois Blockchain Initiative , which is working with the Department of Innovation and Technology (DoIT) to create hyper-connected services for highly "efficient" government, digital identity and more. It was a working group created as early as 2018. One county uses blockchain for land ownership registration. Interestingly, it looks like a lot countries use blockchain for land ownership registers .
Below is a snapshot of Illinois' plans for digital currency, digital ID, rights, smart contracts and "healthy eating tokens." They have several other rankings in their strategic document , which features drones and other fun stuff.
- NASA is in process of using blockchain and smart contracts for some of its projects, one of which is the SensorWeb program, which creates an interoperable environment of satellite sensors for Earth observation.
- Chemonics International, a major USAID contractor , won an award in 2018 for development of blockchain for the Biodatas Solution, which it developed with BanQu. This platform changes USAID's entire contracting mechanism by eliminating the need to collect, verify and store personnel information while speeding up the process . We remind you that in 2015 USAID assigned of Chemonics an eight-year contract with IDIQ for $9.5 billion to fund health supply chain programs to prevent HIV/AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis, making it the largest USAID contract awarded to date. Chemonics could onlyyou get 7% of shipments delivered on time and in full. To this day, it's a bit of a mystery where all the drugs went, as well as the $9.5 billion. Nevertheless, just three years later the Gates Foundation relaxed $386,680 to Chemonics to “monitor the temperature of critical healthcare products along the global healthcare supply chain to ensure the quality and efficacy of these life-saving products,” essentially making a reward for the same work that Chemonics had already epically failed .
- Visa has applied for 159 blockchain-related patents , which include more secure transactions and the use of biometric data to verify one's identity. In 2020, Visa filed patent for creation of a blockchain-based digital currency, in order to replace cash. The company has indicated that it wishes to act as a central computer that creates a digital currency using a serial number and physical currency denomination. This patent will apply to all digital currencies: Ethereum, CBDC, Pounds, Yen and Euro . Last year Visa partnerswith Ethereum to connect its payment network of 60 million merchants to the US Dollar Coin (USDC), developed by Circle Internet Financial. Entrust, a partner of The Good Health Pass recently contracted by the UK to produce digital Covid certificates, announced its certified Visa Ready Partnership and Visa Fintech Partnership in June 2021. Entrust was covered in the Part 3 from this report. In July, Binance, the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange with a trading volume of $2 trillion last year, let go a Visa debit card that automatically converts users' crypto assets into local currency.
- In 2018 Oracle launched its blockchain-based Global Shipping Business Network, a maritime shipping consortium that includes container shipping giants and port operators.
- Louisiana is ahead of the game and already is created " LA Wallet", which uses a QR code to retrieve driver's license information that replaces an actual plastic driver's license. The state has already integrated smart health cards for Covid injections.
- Hyperledger is an umbrella project for open source blockchains and other related tools launched in 2015 by the Linux Foundation. It has received funding from IBM, Intel and SAP Ariba. Hyperledger Fabric is a collaboration between the Linux Foundation and over 80 financial and technology companies, including IBM, DTCC, JPMorgan Chase, Accenture and Cisco.
- India added 300 million bank accounts in just three years, with government-driven online standards for online payments and digital identity. India has also partnered with Accenture and BetterPlace Safety Solutions to created A 'Safedrive' for female employees that shares a driver's photo and data before pickup, with blockchain authentication of the driver's background data - all via smartphones, of course.
- Ghana will become the first country , which it will use contactless biometrics for your national vaccination programme , starting in October. The Ghana Health Service has partnered with Bill Gates' Gavi, to to track the administration of vaccines, including injections against Covid-19, using biometric data created with Simprints technology with the support of Cisco. Ghana is also working on integrating biometrics into universal health coverage.
- Nigeria also introduces a biometrics scheme , with 60 million digital identities already linked to SIM cards and a deadline of 31 October 2021 to get everyone on board. In addition, UGS Technologies, an enrollment partner, has entered into a deal to enroll the biometric data of Nigerians residing in United Kingdom and in six other European countries, for the National Identification Number (NIN) system.
- Boeing's venture arm HorizonX helps to fund the development of SkyGrid, a blockchain air traffic control system that tracks and communicates with drones. It is approved by the FAA to provide drone pilots with clearance, creating a permanent record of data. They believe this is important for package delivery, industrial inspections and the future of autonomous flying taxis.
- Cargill partners with Archer Daniels Midland (ADM), Bunge, COFCO, Louis Dreyfus Company and Glencore Agriculture on the Covantis platform using the Ethereum-based Quorum blockchain to create tracking records for moving grain and oilseed shipments around the world.
Walmart is running a pilot program with US Customs and Border Protection to track imported food via blockchain .
The World Bank Group published report, titled Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Blockchain in 2017. It gives a good breakdown of what DLT is, how it works, how it relates to digital currencies, DLT applications, smart contracts, and how the World Bank intends to use it. It was a collaboration between the Linux Foundation and over 80 financial and technology companies, including IBM, DTCC, JPMorgan Chase, Accenture and Cisco.
Report of UK Government Office for Science , titled Distributed Ledger Technology: Beyond Block Chain , explore how distributed ledger technology can revolutionize services in the government and private sectors.
Wallets, Cryptocurrency, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) and Banks of the Future
" We are on the cusp of another revolutionary innovation, including the poorest, in a financial system that increases rather than limits the value of their assets. Transforming highlighted economic and financial services through digital currency will directly help those living in poverty.” ~ Bill Gates
Plain and simple: they are using the pandemic and financial acquisition of BlackRock "Going Direct" to manipulate minds and manufacturing industries. Their goal is to get everyone to have broadband access by carrying a smartphone connected to the network with their QR digital ID and to blockchain platforms. The financial aspect of this is important to understand so that people can fight it every step of the way. John Titus of The Solari Report assembled an undeniable parallel chronology of key economic events between "Going Direct" and Covid, which alone reveals that globalists are planning to deliberately crash markets and bring people to their knees as they run off with trillions.
In 2019 The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City published article on QR code-based mobile payments in Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong. Using these to explore and compare, part of the evaluation concluded that QR code-based mobile payments, which replace cash, will enable banks to reduce the costs associated with teller services and "increase the volume of consumer transaction data available to banks and non-banks" to "better understand ... behavior and customer needs . While describing the QR code as a "faster, safer and more convenient" option than other digital payment options, the authors expressed concern about "fragmentation" with multiple wallets, saying industry consolidation would help resolve such problems.
According to the OECD, digital wallets are among the fastest growing technology markets. Asia now has a billion users through payment apps that also integrate e-commerce, chat, delivery, food ordering and ride-hailing. Non-bank organizations (such as PayPal, Apple, Google, Revolut, N26 and TransferWise) are also making an impact.
In 2020, the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta issued a paper titled “ Shifting focus: digital payments and the path to financial inclusion ', again pointing out the 'financial inclusion' nonsense. Discussing the "benefits and consequences" of keeping cash as a payment option, they said that "facilitating the continued use of cash may harm consumers who may not otherwise be motivated to go digital, ceteris paribus. We may continue to use a less efficient payment method, ultimately hurting both businesses and consumers.” HAAAAH! Sorry, but I don't want to spoil a serious report, but this is a blatant lie. Has anyone ever been hurt by cash or suffered from having it? Consider the sheer manipulation in these twisted words.
The authors of the Atlanta Federal Reserve also point to the fact that there is no federal law in the US mandating the acceptance of cash, but that a handful of cities and states have passed legislation that prohibits businesses from refusing to accept cash . Surprisingly, they are Massachusetts , New Jersey, Pennsylvania, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Washington and New York. Perhaps the newly introduced Payment Choice Act from 2021 will pass through the legislation and will protect consumers nationwide from businesses that refuse their cash payments.
Despite the scams and deceptive tactics , the use of cash in fact is growing . Central bankers want everyone to believe that people are using cash less and less and that everyone wants a digital currency bank account, but the reality is that people don't trust banks and they have not believed for a very long time . Furthermore, the majority of those in developing countries without bank accounts do not want them. All this is pushed under the guise of helping "poor people" and helping "climate change" and the "economy", supported by the claim that everyone wants a "digital world". This is all nonsense.
This one graphics reflects the increase in money in circulation . This is very important. People should continue this trend and continue to use cash as often as possible. Using cash prevents tracking where you spend your money, which is the REAL reason technocrats want to go digital – so they can control it . Why give any of them drag fee earnings when you can use cash in many cases? Taking your money out of the bigger banks and helping community banks will also greatly hinder plans for digital control.
Banks want your digital identity by any means necessary, which was covered in part 3 , so forcing injections to physically access your bank is an obvious tactic that banks will use. Morgan Stanley was the first major bank to bans of unvaccinated employees and customers to enter New York.
McKinsey & Company is using Covid-19 to to justify "robust digital financial infrastructure" , which is associated with a digital identifier.
"The effectiveness of the 12 Covid-19 programs we analyzed depended heavily on the availability of the three structural features of the financial infrastructure: digital payment channels, the availability of a basic digital identification system with broad population coverage, and simple data on individuals and companies that are attached to the ID."
As seen in the blockchain section above, that's where they're headed with all of this. Gartner Inc. predicts that new uses of blockchain could generate $3 trillion in value by the end of the decade.
Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) , which manages securities worth $2.2 quadrillion , change your services. In 2017 them they announced plans for using blockchain technology for credit default swaps , in collaboration with IBM, Axoni and R3CEV. Axoni is backed by Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Wells Fargo and ICAP, among others. Once implemented, the blockchain-based platform for credit default swaps will process up to $11 trillion annually.
In 2020, the European Commission make a contract with BlackRock to carry out research on the integration of environmental, social and governance objectives (ESG) in EU banking rules . As discussed in the report of Corey 's Digs about the financial takeover, this is already being done in the US as well. The goal is to use climate change as a way to monitor how you spend your money; if we allow this to continue, they will soon assign you an ESG based credit score as well as a social credit score.
Do not forget, that although there are 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks, the New York Federal Reserve is the most important. It is the only regional branch with its own sales hall; it also houses the Exchange Stabilization Fund (ESF) and is the only permanent member of the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC), which buys and sells US government securities. Most of the programs run under the guise of the pandemic response were run by the New York Federal Reserve.
Before we get into crypto and digital technology, it is important to understand that those who are allegedly funding the "pandemic" are really using these funds to build a system of human enslavement and a smart grid infrastructure with serious surveillance over humanity . This is just one area where large slush funds have been positioned for years, building up to this point in time when they go "all in". The same people have been contributing for years and years fund of the Global Fund for HIV/AIDS , founded by Bill Gates and others.
The individuals and companies profiting from the pandemic are also heavily involved in the future of technology and digital currency. The money is flowing through COVAX — founded in April 2020 by the WHO, the European Commission and the French government — a global initiative to spread the Covid-19 injections around the world through Bill Gates' Gavi. COVAX is also co-led by CEPI, which is of course also a Gavi, WHO and UNICEF effort.
CEPI joined to the Wellcome Leap Fund (established by the Wellcome Trust last year) in a $60 million program to support a network of RNA-based biofoundations to access a variety of biological products, including mRNA vaccines and monoclonal antibodies . Wellcome Leap is led by the former director of DARPA of the Pentagon, Regina Dugan; The chairman of the board, Jay Flatley, is the former longtime head of the Illumina , the largest manufacturer of DNA sequencers. Wellcome Leap's goals appear to be in line with the fusion of AI and humans and with extensive surveillance measures. Journalist Whitney Webb did an extensive report for that.
China financed Gavi since 2015, and on 4 June 2020 pledged another $20 million by 2025. Greece promised $1.8 million to COVAX. The Netherlands, one of Gavi's original six donors, promised over $365 million for Gavi. Norway, also one of the original six donors, is contributed a whopping $1.14 billion for Gavi. The US, Gavi's largest donor and one of the top six, is whether over $2.5 billion to Gavi. These are just a few countries associated with Gavi. Scroll down on any of the Gavi links above to search for other countries and donors.
Many companies have also provided funds for Gavi and COVAX. Shell, which is a member of the WEF, pledged $10 million. Other WEF members that have made significant pledges include TikTok ($10 million, parent company ByteDance), UPS ($1.3 million), Unilever ($2.3 million) and Mastercard ($5.3 million). to name a few.
Another big one sponsor of COVAX ($5 million so far) is Wise (formerly TransferWise), a London-based global online money transfer service that supports more than 750 currency routes worldwide and has an international impact. Wise was founded in 2011 with financing from Richard Branson, Peter Thiel, PayPal co-founder Max Levchin and other. Wise has partnered with banks and companies such as Bolt, GoCardless and Monzo, which recently applied for a banking license in the US.
In other words, it's the same network of people over and over planning the next manufactured crisis, invading to raise money to save the day, and building new industries that enslave humanity.
Where is cryptocurrency headed?
As already noted, the Senate-passed Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act is actually about building the “smart grid,” which means getting everyone plugged in, QR-coded, and on the blockchain for end-to-end monitoring and management. Part of this management includes regulation of the cryptocurrency in hopes of generating $28 billion in tax revenue. The law also includes very broad language about “brokers” being responsible for reporting, so everyone in the crypto industry is patiently waiting for a more detailed description. Implementation isn't scheduled to happen until late 2023, and the House is still working on modifications, so it's a wait-and-see situation right now.
Either way, crypto seems to be heading towards some level of regulation and reporting mechanisms to ensure tax cuts. Eventually, once central bankers have created a digital currency that is fully traceable, they may try to do away with crypto altogether.
IN Beijing the largest bank in the world already work with 30 blockchain applications so customers can track their health coverage and see how their philanthropic donations are being spent. In May, China bans of financial institutions and payment companies to provide any services related to cryptocurrency transactions, while at the same time piloted its own digital currency yuan. In the spring of 2021, the International Financial Forum (IFF) held its annual conference in Beijing to discuss the post-pandemic era and the "sustainable" future it entailed presentation for blockchain by the founder of RChain. Former President of the World BankJim Yong Kim , IMF President Kristalina Georgieva and UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres were also present.
In the US, many financial institutions seem to be on board with crypto for the time being, as it may be some time before they move to CBDC. For example, Signature Bank in new York serves institutional crypto clients so that they can deposit money into their crypto trading account via the platform Signet of the Ethereum-based bank. In 2020, crypto deposits increased from $2 billion to $10 billion. In 2019 Harvard University invest in crypto market, joining two other investors in an $11.5 million backing of Blockstack Inc., a cryptocurrency company. Harvard even offers an introductory one course on blockchain and bitcoin. According to Harvard Crimson , Harvard Management Company (the firm that manages the university's $41.9 billion endowment) invested in Bitcoin from 2019 onwards.
A Crypto Climate Agreement?
On April 8, 2021 Energy Web, Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI) and the Alliance for Innovative Regulation (AIR) started Crypto Climate Accord . Inspired by the Paris Climate Agreement, this alliance of over 150 partners aims to make the 100% cryptocurrency industry renewable by 2025 or sooner. They want to enable all the world's blockchains to be powered by 100% of renewable energy sources, develop an open source accounting standard to measure emissions, and achieve net zero emissions for the entire crypto industry – including all business operations outside of blockchains – by 2040. Some on theirs partnersinclude Argo Blockchain, Bitcoin Latinum, Blockchain Founders Fund, CoinShares, Consensys, DMG Blockchain Solutions, Gryphon Digital Mining, NortonLifeLock, RChain, Ripple, Skyline Renewables, Tom Steyer, Vancrypto, plus over 100 others. Of course they are support and from the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
For those who may not know, RMI was founded in 1982 by Hunter Lovins and in December 2014 merged with Richard Branson's Carbon War Room, for to become a subsidiary of RMI. Both companies played a major role in the ten islands pilot program to provide renewable energy to ten islands which eventually grew to over 23 islands and expanded to the tourism industry for which is reported in detail in Corey's Digs . The program includes a long list of players, who happen to be many of the same players featured in this series, including 26 governments, the Clinton Foundation, George Soros, LinkedIn's Reid Hoffman, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Alibaba's Jack Ma, Salesforce's Marc Benioff, and countless organizations and NGOs. Former World Bank disaster risk management specialist and UNDP development specialist, Justin Locke, became director of the Island Energy Program for RMI in 2014. Former President Barack Obama and the Department of Energy played a large role in this rollout as well.
Energy Web was co-founder by RMI and Grid Singularity in 2017, along with 10 founding affiliates. The Alliance for Innovative Regulation started in 2019 from the co-founders Jo Ann Barefoot and David Erich, both with extensive experience, with the board consisting of a former White House senior adviser and a former Comptroller of the Currency.
Bitcoin is concernedabout this new Crypto Climate Accord, questioning its true motives. Noting that the enormous level of energy consumption required to run high-performance computers and meet the demands of this fast-growing industry is sure to leave a large energy footprint, they wonder if the industry's billionaires and evangelists are suddenly regaining their conscience to restore the ecosystem on the planet, or if this is just a ploy designed to stifle criticism and ensure good PR? They point out that almost all signatories are already using the less energy-intensive Proof of Stake (PoS) consensus protocol, so over time the crypto's energy footprint will automatically decrease, indicating that these companies are simply promoting themselves as "green." ” to attract more consumers instead of actually addressing environmental concerns.
Transition to CBDC
This is where it gets tricky and we turn to the brilliant reportsto John Titus of The Solari Report for insight is always helpful. There's quite a bit of dancing involved, not to mention the heated competition between financial institutions and Big Tech, and understanding the logistics of how all of this can be rolled out on the back end gets a bit complicated. The biggest issue is how these entities will distribute CBDC. Will it come from the Federal Reserve or the Treasury? Will it go directly to commercial banks and how will it target customers and people? What or who will be the security against it? One thing we know for sure; it will function on a blockchain (distributed ledger) platform that will be fully traceable, which is quite different from how cryptocurrency works. Central banks aren't going anywhere, at least not anytime soon.
In December 2020, the Swiss Innovation Center of the Bank for International Settlements (BISIH), the Swiss National Bank (SNB) and SIX conducted a successful CBDC proof-of-concept experiment that integrates tokenized digital assets and central bank money. In its press release, BIS said it has issued wholesale CBDC on a distributed digital asset platform; linking the digital asset platform to the existing wholesale payment system, it demonstrates the "feasibility and legal sustainability of both alternatives in a quasi-active setting."
In July 2021 the Governing Council of the European Central Bank started A 24-month investigation into the digital euro, focusing on key questions about its eventual design and distribution.
Also in July, US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen called "The President's Financial Markets Working Group (PWG)" to discuss the potential benefits of stablecoins. Yet that same week, Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell stated , " you won't need stablecoins, you won't need cryptocurrencies if you have digital US currency. "
Who will become bankers in a digital world?
" We understand the concerns you may have about how CBDCs can be issued. Each government will move at a different speed, but there is not one government that does not envision a digital fiat currency future.” ~ Dan Shulman, CEO of Paypal
There are currently 4,357 commercial banks in the U.S., down 2,789 since the 2008 financial crisis. Over the past 15 years, the Federal Reserve has approved 3576 bank mergers, without a single refusal. In 2016, the Comptroller of the Currency announced , that it will begin issuing new financial banking licenses to allow financial technology companies to expand more quickly across the country.
In 2020, the OECD published Digital disruption in banking and its impact on competition . The United States is one of the 20 founding members of the OECD and are the largest financial donor. The report analyzes the possible strategies of fintech and major technology players and the role of regulation, such as recognizes that regulation will decisively influence how big tech will be incorporated into the industry and who the dominant players will be .The report also explains that the supply and demand drivers of digital disruption are driven by supply-side technological developments and demand-side consumer expectations for service. Application programming interfaces (APIs), cloud computing, smartphones, digital currencies and blockchain technology make up the offering.
According to the report, the United Kingdom, the United States, Singapore, Germany, Australia, Hong Kong and China are the leading fintech hubs, with China leading the way among major tech giants such as Alibaba, Baidu and Tencent. The OECD states that large technology platforms (eg companies like Google, Amazon or Facebook) are much more disruptive to traditional banking business due to their broad customer base, reputation, fewer regulatory restrictions and large amounts of customer data (although it could be argued that their reputation has declined). These companies believe that because of all their advantages with a large installed customer base, they cancompete directly with incumbent banks by becoming either intermediaries (and adding traditional banking products) or marketplaces that focus on the most profitable banking activities . The OECD report also suggests that big tech firms could monopolize digital payments by denying interoperability with other e-money providers, meaning they would control the customer interface and banks would have to compete to provide products and services through its platforms.
Big tech companies certainly have a stronghold in the digital world and can act as gatekeepers to the distribution of financial products. Most banks will not be able to compete with their bundled product strategies, so they may choose to transform their business into an open platform with other banks and financial intermediaries or partner with large technology firms. Controlling the customer interface is critical. Amazon and JPMorgan Chase have already formed a partnership; Apple and Goldman Sachs they partner , to offer credit cards; Amazon and Bank of America partner in lending; and Google partners with numerous financial institutions. Overall, the OECD report states that if the big tech firms enter the banking sector full force (they have already started), banks will have limited ability to stay in business unless they provide specialized unique financial products that the big tech firms don't. can offer, or become, platforms competing with Big Tech (as they can better navigate regulations).
The OECD concludes that Fintech firms will divide into specialized firms without a banking license and digital banks. Specialized services firms will partner with incumbents, and digital banks will consolidate or sell to incumbents. Big Tech will continue its new venture into banking services. As regulations evolve, which will include who controls the data, it will determine how far Big Tech can go on its own. Some might say it's the obvious marriage — Big Tech and Big Banks.
Big tech is entering banking
Using PayPal and Google as two case studies, we can see the direction big tech companies are heading and the impact they're having.
PayPal is fight for a leading position in the future of digital assets and currencies. " This whole idea of creating a cryptocurrency and blockchain unit within PayPal is how we can be a shaper of this [trend], a leader of this, not a reactor CEO Dan Shulman said last May. In April, PayPal acquired Curv Inc., a crypto security firm based in Tel Aviv; in February, PayPal launched a Visa-branded Venmo credit card, and last year PayPal has launched QR codes for in-store transactions that racked up $6.4 billion in just one quarter. The company pilotedits QR code in 28 countries during the so-called pandemic through PayPal Wallet (to claim to help small and medium businesses), but did not include the US in the th3 pilot program, only launched it here after.
PayPal-owned Venmo processed almost $160 billion in transactions in 2020. PayPal also provides Paypal Cash Mastercard, Prepaid Mastercard, Cashback Mastercard, Extras Mastercard, Paypal Credit (a reusable line of credit that allows you to pay off a purchase within six month with no interest or annual fee) and "Pay in 4", which allows you to pay for a purchase in four installments over two weeks (also interest-free). PayPal even partners with Bancorp Bank and others to provide FDIC insurance on the credit cards it offers. If you have a PayPal Cash Card, the company will deposit your funds into a joint account held by PayPal at an FDIC-insured bank. PayPal too partnerswith WebBank, a Steel Partners company, to offer business loans. So essentially, PayPal now operates as a partial banking system, but does not provide checks, car loans, mortgages or wealth management. This seems like an easy area for the big banks to slide into, using PayPal as an intermediary interface. The company even has system to pay your taxes directly to the IRS.
However, will PayPal and other big tech firms become a controlled gatekeeper for the bigger banks and choose not to partner with smaller banks in the future, forcing mergers, acquisitions and monopoly? In January, the CEO of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Jamie Dimon began talking about "unfair competition" because of the audacity of competition from tech companies and smaller banks. Apparently, while the regulation requires banks to put two unrelated networks on every debit card they issue, with retailers then able to choose which network processes a transaction, banks with assets under $10 billion are exempt from that regulation. This allows tech players to partner with small community lenders and charge higher fees, which of course the big banks don't approve of. So in January, Dimon issued the following threat:
"There are examples of unfair competition that we will eventually do something about, people who make way more than debit because they work under certain conditions, the only reason they can compete is because of that." You can expect there to be other battles here.”
Seven months later, the SEC an investigation was launched to PayPal about whether swipe fees paid to banks that issue PayPal debit cards meet Federal Reserve guidelines. The Federal Reserve is now weighing changes to its rules governing debit cards after the central bank asked for public comment on the amendment in May.
JPMorgan Chase is registered over 400 banks , including Deutsche Bank and Mexico's Banorte, for internet banking transactions using its blockchain network Liink . The goal is fewer paper checks and more online transactions.
Google was busy yes builds partnerships with banks , to provide real payment accounts through its new Google Plex, which is integrated with Google Pay. So far, Google has partnered with 11 financial institutions, including Citi, BMO Harris and Stanford Federal Credit Union. Google Pay already works with 5,000 financial institutions, so they offer bank and credit union partnerships:
“You are behind in technology. Your current suppliers are years behind. Users think you're irrelevant. We're hip, we're cool, we've got all the latest tech, and we've got data! Come partner with us on our new checking account!”
Google Pay has quite a package, from Plex to Verge to Explore (which uses a QR code), to shopping, insights to track your spending, and more. Google also provides cloud computing services to financial institutions.
In fact, Equifax uses Google's cloud. Credit scoring company Fair Isaac announced on January 23, 2020 (right after Covid hit) that change the scoring system, making it harder for people to get loans. Equifax made the change first in the summer of 2020 (but Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae still have to follow the old scoring system). In 2018 Equifax spent $1.2 billion to move all your data in Google Cloud . Of course, Equifax claims it implemented this because of a data security breach. Equifax is a WEF partner and WEF and others have already explained how the future of credit scoring will be different and include social and climate scoring.
Many of the big tech companies seem to be staying away from banking licenses and instead partnering with banks, presumably to avoid regulatory headaches. Banking licenses are very expensive and come with strict regulations, but they may also provide FDIC insurance. To obtain a license, a financial company must meet a strict set of regulations, keep financial reserves on hand and ensure that data systems are secure. However, some tech companies are taking it all the way. There are four types of banking licenses:
A) Traditional license: what most banks have
B) Extended license: allows a fintech company to partner with a parent bank to operate under their license
C) Fintech (virtual) license: available only for online-only digital banks. This newer banking license was announced by the OCC in December 2016 to allow financial technology companies to expand across the country.
D) E-money license: allows companies to offer payments and financial services such as transfers and currency exchange, but not to manage deposits and operate as a bank
Some tech companies have recently applied for or secured a banking license:
Adyen , a Dutch payment company based in the Netherlands, was recently approved to establish a US federal branch license in San Francisco, California.
Monzo Bank Ltd , an online bank based in the United Kingdom, submitted an application for a US bank charter
Revolut , a financial technology company based in London, England, is applied for a US banking license. The company was launched in 2015, is currently valued at $33 billion and just last month picked up $800 million in funding round. SoftBank's Vision Fund 2 and Tiger Global Management led the deal. Alibaba founder Jack Ma previously has been on the board of SoftBank.
SoFi (Social Finance Inc) , an online personal finance company, received conditional approval for a national banking charter, allowing it to take deposits and make loans on its own.
Last year Square it was approved for a banking license to establish a bank based in Utah.
Varo Bank , a fintech subsidiary of Varo Money, Inc, received approval of a national banking charter.
What about government run banks?
Could we start to see public banks run by the government? As of right now, the only public bank in the US is The Bank of North Dakota, but they are a wholesale state bank that actually helps the little guys. In essence, public banks could destroy public banks, so that's not something we want to happen.
Why is this a plausible option? In 2020 Senator Bernie Sanders called for a government-run banking system to be established through the Federal Reserve and the US Postal Service . This was proposed through the Biden-Sanders "Unity Task Force," which called for a new public banking infrastructure. This was another "idea" based on helping low- and middle-income families open bank accounts with real-time payment systems. Although Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell did not seem to agree with this concept, The Washington Post advertises as something that must become reality. Of course, they all sell it as an advantage, as if "public bank" means it's all about the people and how much safer everyone will be compared to a private bank, leaving people oblivious to the fact that they will be run by the government.
The world economic forum also joins public banking . In fact, they posted article in October 2019 regarding California's recently passed Public Banking Act. In it they stated:
“Banks must be well managed to remain on mission, and the governance regime itself must be monitored to ensure that it remains both effective and complementary to that mission. At the end of the day, deviating from the mission may be inevitable. But its discovery and the introduction of the necessary reforms in governance is completely within the power of governments. It would be a tragic mistake to assume that passing a public banking law is tantamount to mission accomplished. The mission has just begun .”
They are not the only ones trying to sell this new banking model. The subcommittee on the financial services of the Chamber of representatives discussed this in July 2021 during their hearing entitled " Banking the Unserved: Exploring Private and Public Efforts to Expand Access to Financial Systems ". They appreciated the proposed legislation and everyone put in their two cents, with a few in favor of public banking. Steven Lofchy's eye-catching statement was eloquent. He suggested that since the Postal Service was reported to be losing $36 million a day and had huge pension liabilities, a strong argument could be made that the Postal Service had no profit motive. Ah yes, the great postal "crash" has now come full circle.
Can it become a reality? Let's take a look:
In 2019, Governor Newsom signed law that California cities and counties would be allowed to create public banks, making them the second US state to allow it – North Dakota being the first. This seems to have given things a boost, as four federal public banking and postal banking bills were introduced in 2020. Postal banking has been around forever, so it won't be hard to expand it, especially if they accept it online. Some of these bills may be reintroduced or sneaked into other bills because they did not pass in 2020.
As of this year, eight different states have already introduced legislation: California, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania and Washington. The Community Banking Institute has compiled map , showing what's happening on the public banking front across the country, with all the legislation linked below the map.
Here's an example of one of three separate bills introduced this year in New York alone:
new York : Senate Bill S1762A The New York Public Banking Act, introduced on January 14, 2021. It will authorize municipal and other local governments to establish and control public banks by holding capital or other ownership interest and to make loans or grants of public funds or extend public credit to such public banks for public objectives of achieving cost savings, strengthening local economies, supporting community economic development and addressing local infrastructure and housing needs.
One can see how they could create government-run public banks and use the USPS website platform to expand it to include banking and financial products, allowing them to try to compete with Big Tech. All government and community websites could easily promote this to direct people to the USPS site as well. So that's something to keep our eyes on.
Current financial legislation has been introduced, to monitor
Financial Inclusion in Banking Act - HR1711
Passed in the House on May 18. This bill expands the responsibilities of the Office of Community Affairs within the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau with respect to underbanked, unbanked, and underserved consumers. Specifically, the office must (1) yes reports on disincentives for unbanked individuals and families , and (2) to develop strategies to increase this participation .
Translation: Make everyone in the banking system able to control their money through a social and climate scoring system.
Corporate Governance Improvement and Investor Protection Act - HR1187
Passed the House on June 16, 2021 by a vote of 215-214. He sits in the Senate. This bill requires the issuer of securities to disclose annually to shareholders certain environmental, social and governance indicators and their relationship to the issuer's long-term business strategy. The bill also creates Advisory Committee on Sustainable Finance, which must, among other duties, recommend to the Securities and Exchange Commission policies to facilitate the flow of capital to environmentally sustainable investments .
Translation: Monitor ESG for climate rating system through banks and investments to allow or deny access to facility or spending opportunities.
Payment Choice Act from 2021 – HR4395
This is a positive bill that was introduced in July 2021 to protect the US currency as a form of payment for goods and services. It would make it illegal for retailers to refuse cash for in-person consumer transactions in stores across the country. The bipartisan bill has 28 co-sponsors.
International Monetary Fund
Virtual Currencies and Beyond: Initial Considerations
Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
CPMI Paper: Digital Currencies
Augmented Humans and Artificial Intelligence
" This is a whole new era where we're moving beyond small edits of individual genes to being able to write whatever we want across the whole genome.” – George's Church
There's a lot to unpack in this section, as it's their ultimate goal—the "augmented human" that interacts with robots and trains artificial intelligence—all brought together as the Globalists decide on their goal of immortal life. In the interest of keeping this section from becoming too long, much of it will include points with cited source material.
According to the UN, predicts , that artificial intelligence will generate nearly $4 trillion in added value for global markets by 2022.
- This National Security Commission on Artificial Intelligence (NSCAI), chaired by former Google CEO Eric Schmidt, was founded in 2018 d. as an independent United States commission to make recommendations to the President and Congress to ``advance the development of artificial intelligence,'' machine learning, and related technologies to comprehensively address the national security and defense needs of the United States." There are fifteen commissioners, who include individuals from Oracle, Microsoft, Google, In-Q-Tel and Amazon.
- In July 2021 NSCAI conducted a global emerging AI technology summit where NATO Deputy Secretary General Mircea Joanna was one of the panelists. The Secretary-General of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), an intergovernmental organization consisting of 38 member countries, was also on the panel. The OECD works through over 300 committees, working groups and experts in policy-making areas.
Discussions included biotech investments and partnerships, big data, autonomy, the military, NATO's landmark AI strategy, the EU's proposal for a transatlantic global cooperation agenda, China's AI advantage, OECD recommendations on neurotechnology, the G7 and, of course, se, climate change. “I mean, we're almost starting to think that machines can think like us. We have incredible breakthroughs in biotechnology, in robotics, of course, 5G as a platform to do all of this." said Oracle CEO Safra Katz. They state that NATO has the power of standardization, which automatically becomes the gold standard.
- In June 2021, the OECD published its report of 93 pages on “ The state of implementation of the OECD AI Principles ', which has been adopted by over 46 countries, as well as the G20 Principles on AI. They are also focused on the regulatory and policy treatment of blockchain technology , for which they plan to hold a public consultation later this year. They too have set the standards for broadband and telecommunications infrastructure, "including the development of transparency reporting frameworks for terrorist and violent extremist content online , ” in the rollout of the 5G network. Read this again.
Part of their strategy involves the countries they develop centralized , accessible repositories of open public datasets, including government health records and satellite data . They promote initiatives that enable private sector data sharing. Pages 88-91 of this report list the AI Expert Network Working Group on National AI Policies with a breakdown of organizations and countries concerned.
The full report breaks down what's happening with AI, robotics, the workforce, data collection, biometrics and digital control mechanisms around the world, going into specific country detail. It's too much to cover in this report, but it's definitely a recommended read to get the full landscape of their intentions.
- The National Artificial Intelligence Initiative Act of 2020, which was attached on January 1, 2021, the budget authorizes nearly $4.79 billion in artificial intelligence research funding at the National Science Foundation over the next five years, $1.15 billion at the DoE, and $390 million at NIST. The US National Security Commission on Artificial Intelligence (NSCAI), launched in March 2021, calls for at least 8 billion dollars for R&D per year.
“The ultimate report of NSCAI presents an integrated national strategy to reorganize government, reorient the nation, and unite our closest allies and partners to defend and compete in the coming era of AI-accelerated competition and conflict.”
The report also states that they want the government to set up a task force and 24/7 operations center to counter digital disinformation and that biosecurity must become a top-level priority. They go on to say that the US should lead an Emerging Technologies Coalition and create a multilateral AI research institute for a global research center and that “ The State Department must be reoriented, reorganized, and resourced to conduct diplomacy in emerging technologies ".
- The National Science Foundation (NSF) has an annual budget of $8.5 billion and funds 27% of the total federal budget for basic research conducted at American universities and colleges. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded NSF $24 million in 2008 for the development of agriculture. The NSF has established multiple AI research institutes in the U.S. Below is a screenshot of the the interactive map on their website.
"We are faced with a gift from God, that is, a resource that can bear fruit for good." - Pope Francis on artificial intelligence
- The $500 million US government-funded Frontier supercomputer should be released in 2022 under the direction of the Department of Energy at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, operated by UT-Battelle LLC. This is one of the most powerful and the "smartest" scientific supercomputers in the world with high-performance computing and artificial intelligence and is the nation's first exascale system capable of exceeding a quintillion calculations per second, created by Hewlett Packard.
- The World Economic Forum is concerned that masks interfere with facial recognition software, so they believe they should use technology developed by the Pentagon and NASA that can identify you by your heartbeat using a laser , called CardioID . Their marketing ploy? “Security in an instant.” Forbes likes to calls it "giving the beat", but they're not wrong about the fact that it's straight out of the movie Minority Report.
- In 2019 Elon Musk do presentation for Neuralink brain-machine interfaces , a technology he sees as enabling "merger with AI." At the time, his goal was to have it in a patient by 2020, but so far he's tested it on pigs and monkey . Harvard professor Charles Lieber, an expert in nanotechnology and brain science, was one of the top scientists in communication with Musk and Neuralink. Lieber is currently facing trial on federal charges of lying about his affiliation with Chinese universities, participating in their Thousand Talents program, and failing to report income he received from Chinese state institutions. Google and Dubai-based firm Vy Capital contributed funding to launch it.
- Elon Musk too started its Starlink satellite network this year, which are low-orbit satellites that are said to bring high-speed Internet access to people in remote areas. It consists of the largest satellite array in the world with more than 1,500 operating in a dozen countries.
- A month after the so-called pandemic The Roman Catholic Church to join to IBM and Microsoft , to agree on a "universal ethical paradigm for artificial intelligence". Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations , Italy's Minister of Technology and other were also involved in this co-signatory venture. Pope Francisc answered on some of their concerns, but supports AI and robotics and believes , that "we are faced with a gift from God, that is, a resource that can bear fruit for good."
- In November 2020 NATO started own internal biometric system to share data between nations.
- In May 2021, the army of USA integrates your biometrics-enabled watch list with DoD's ABIS . They are working on multi-modal fusion matching and improving biometric face matching capability through AI and machine learning, and have already improved their long-range infrared cameras. Looking to the near future, they are also focusing on palm print biometrics, faces in crowds, online threat identification integration and non-traditional latent DNA collection.
- White paper of 31 pages from 2013 entitled "Dreaming the Future of Health for the Next 100 Years," funded by the Rockefeller Foundation, reads very much like a eugenicist's dystopian dream. They talk about opening a window into the future and what it looks like after 2030 and after 2050. In many cases, they talk about it in scenarios as if it were happening right now. They frame things as "winners and losers," "inclusive and exclusive," and the all-time favorite, "enhanced and non-enhanced people." They describe a struggle for resources and show a fictitious chat room where someone named Raoul tells the others that “ there is a heated virtual debate in the political forum today about the growing social gap between the augmented and non-augmented ".
This paragraph, which falls under the section that is considered to be more secure with our future, gives a brief look at this white paper as a whole.
"We will interact more with artificial intelligence. The use of robotics, bioengineering to improve human functioning is already underway and will advance. Reengineering humans into potentially separate and unequal forms through genetic engineering or human-robot hybrids raises debates about ethics and equality. After 2030, a new demographic of technologies (robotics, genetic engineering, nanotechnology) is predicted to emerge, producing robots, engineered organisms, “nanobots” and artificial intelligence (AI) that can reproduce itself. Debates will grow over the implications of the coming reality of man-made life .
They also talk about synthetic biology, 3D printing and robotic microsurgery, and drug and vaccine delivery delivered electronically via 3D printing.
• Foundation Rockefeller Talks 'Mapping the Future of AI' of theirs website as of 2020. They state that “the impact of AI is outstanding for its augmentation of human capabilities, for its challenges to what it means to be human, and for creating a set of human-machine interactions that are qualitatively different from those of the past .”
• The UK Ministry of Defense has a 110-page strategic implications project on "Human Augmentation - The Dawn of a New Paradigm" , which also reads like a dystopian eugenicist's dream. This was just published in 2021. They cover topics such as human augmentation technology, ethical and legal considerations, and implications for society and defense, complete with an illustration of the evolution of humans from apes up through brain interfaces. From gene edits to smart wearables, nanotechnology and brain interfaces, they unleash all their imaginations in this one.
Biometric privacy laws in several states: should go federal
Unless you're looking for it, most people probably don't even know that biometric privacy laws exist in a handful of states, as well as a federal bill that was introduced in 2020. Although the federal bill died in Congress, it could still be reintroduced , if people talk.
The National Biometric Information Privacy Act of 2020 was introduced in August and died in Congress without receiving a vote. It would require covered entities to obtain consent before capturing biometric data and impose retention, disclosure and destruction requirements, as well as include a private right of action.
There are several countries with different privacy laws when it comes to biometric data. Surprisingly, Illinois has quite a few brave one , which has led to numerous class action lawsuits against biometric predators, such as the recent lawsuit against Facebook with federal court approval of a $650 million settlement. The law Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act (BIPA)requires private entities to inform individuals in writing that their information is being collected and stored, the purpose and duration of collection and storage, and must secure written authorization from the individual. These same private individuals are not allowed to sell, rent, trade or profit from an individual's biometric information. A person can sue for $1,000 for each negligent violation or $5,000 for each willful or reckless violation, plus attorneys' fees and costs. Actual injury is not necessary to establish standing. Many lawsuits and class actions are currently being prepared.
Texas and Washington states have laws that a person cannot capture a biometric identifier without prior consent, nor can they sell biometric data without consent, unless permitted by law, and must destroy the information within a reasonable time. However, no state allows a private right of action, meaning people cannot sue. The Attorney General must enforce these laws.
new York and Maryland introduced bills this year , which require written consent and prohibit the sale of this information. They would also allow a private right of action. However, New York sits in commission, a the maryland show has been withdrawn by a sponsor. However, New York has a statute covering biometric information in their SHIELD Act, which requires notifying individuals upon detection of unauthorized access to their personal information. Arkansas has the same violation of the information law. None of these prevent the use of biometrics, so they are not a big convenience.
If it isn't crystal clear by now, globalists and eugenicists (sometimes the same ones) are running the show and working very hard to achieve their ultimate desires of a controlled human race, a transhumanist evolution with strong artificial intelligence that accommodates many people while flying to Mars during their years of immortality and watch humanity through endless surveillance systems. But their dream becomes a reality only if people allow it.
Eugenics, infertility and the crisis of population growth – a 6-part series from Corey's Digs that includes an extensive chronology of the evolution of eugenics dating back to the late 1800s and the participants.
Summary of key performers and supporters identified in this series
The list below combines and expands the list from part 3 to include all of those in part 4. Note that many of the coalitions and alliances have hundreds of partners that may not be covered in this series, so the number is much higher -larger than the list below. Don't let it scare you. They are only as strong as we let them be.
Alliance for Innovation Regulation
Archer Daniels Midland
Bank for International Settlements
Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI)
Belt and Road Initiative Blockchain Alliance
BetterPlace Safety Solutions
Bezos Family Foundation
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Blockchain Founders Fund
Blockchain in Transport Alliance
Blockchain Industrial Alliance
British Standards Institution
Carbon War Room
Center for Global Development
Central Bank of Canada
Central Banks US
China Academy of Information and Communications Technology (CAICT)
China Development Bank
China Electronic Standardization Institute
China Electronics Technology Group Corp
China National GeneBank
Circle Internet Financial
Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations
Collins Aerospace / Raytheon
Crypto Climate Accord
David & Lucile Packard Foundation
Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC)
Digital Container Shipping Association
DMG Blockchain Solutions
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
European Blockchain Partnership
European Central Bank
Federal Reserve Banks
Global Covid Certificates Network (GCCN)
Google Pay - Google Plex
Gryphon Digital Mining
Harvard University and Medical School
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Intelligence Advanced Research Products Activity
International Air Transport Association
International Federation of Surveyors
International Finance Forum (IFF)
International Monetary Fund
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
International Organization for Migration
International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
International Telecommunication Union
International Trade Center
Janet Yellen, Secretary of the Treasury
Jerome Powell, Federal Reserve Chair
Jim Yong Kim
Jo Ann Barefoot
Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security
JP Morgan Chase & Co
The Linux Foundation
Louis Dreyfus Company
McKinsey & Company
Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
Monetary Authority of Singapore
National Academy of Sciences
National Institutes of Health
National Science Foundation
National Security Commission on Artificial Intelligence
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Open Geospatial Consortium
Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Plus Multiple Governments and government arms/agencies
Red Date Technologies
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Rocky Mountain Institute
Roman Catholic Church
Stanford Federal Credit Union
State Information Center of China
Texas A&M Transportation Institute
The Commons Project
The Good Health Pass Collaborative
Tiger Global Management
UC San Diego Health
UK Dept. of International Development
United Nations and its many arms
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
Vaccine Credentials Initiative (VCI)
Wellcome Trust and Wellcome Leap Fund
World Economic Forum
World Food Programme
World Health Organization
HARD STOPPING. It's time to get together
We've already allowed them to set the tracks. It's time to dismantle them and start making a real impact on thwarting their agenda. It can be done. We are not their guinea pigs or human experiments – it's time to act like one. Below are some key things you can start doing right away. Every single thing you do, every choice you make, and every action you take is either moving that train forward or derailing it. Sometimes it will feel like an uphill battle. Empower your mind, body and soul and use the power of life within you to change the future. Together we can bring the strength, power and love it will take to build the future we want – not the one they have “reimagined” for us.
• Do not be coerced, bribed, blackmailed, shamed, accused, manipulated or insinuated into complying.
• Vaccine IDs, digital identities imposed by banks, driver's license facilities and other industries as a means of "access" or "convenience" should be avoided at all costs.
• Let everyone you know know what this QR code and digital identity really is and how they intend to put you on the Blockchain to monitor and control your every move.
• Bringing this information to the attention of your legislators and demanding legislation to block vaccine ID passports and digital identity applications is critical. look part 1 for countries that have already taken action on this front. There may be further legislation after Part 1 is published.
• Move your money from big banks to smaller, family-owned banks and small credit unions. If 10% of people do this, it will make a huge difference.
• Build your own family or community energy and food systems. Sustainable energy and food supplies will go a long way against their digital financial blackmail systems.
• Stop feeding the beast - don't spend money on Amazon ( that's why ), big stores and big brands that build the infrastructure to enslave humanity. Here are some good ones alternative options .
• CASH IS KING. Use money as often as possible to avoid the hyper-tracking that takes place in bank accounts , which aggregate your data and build your social and climate rating, as well as study mass consumer behavior to manipulate industries, supply chains and markets. Plus, they won't earn fees from you every time you swipe.
• Buying any products with the word “Smart” is not so smart. All of these products are used for surveillance purposes via audio, some visuals and aggregated data, not to mention potential integrated mind control technologies. Here is a list of tips how to better protect yourself when it comes to technology.
• Clear as much debt as you can so you don't owe anyone. Invest in people, learning trade skills, family and community, hard assets, proper education for your children, which could mean a local homeschool network, local farmers, any necessary supplies or equipment you think you need, your health and peace.
• If your workplace requires you to receive the injection, here some resources, help and a downloadable form to give to your employer. If they won't accept a religious or medical exemption and leave you with no choice, let them fire you instead of leaving, so you can resort.
•“The Power of Intention” is not a slogan or something to be laughed at. It's really powerful. No matter where you are in relation to the world, the intention in your thoughts can be projected without physical boundaries. Direct intention manifests as electrical and magnetic energy that produces an ordered flow of photons operating as coherent frequencies capable of altering the molecular structure of matter, changing the environment, healing disease, influencing the thoughts and actions of others. It's so powerful. This has been proven thousands of times. Find a place in nature or in your home and spend 15 minutes a day focusing on your intentions, visualizing them, seeing them completely healing the world and shifting the future in a positive direction. This can easily be done while walking.
If only 10% of the US population would adhere to this list of points above – we could forever change the trajectory of their agenda and potentially stop it.
Doctors for a Symposium on Covid Ethics, Part 1: The fake pandemic
Physicians for a Symposium on Covid Ethics, Part 2: The direct reset
The "Passing Direct" parallel and the temporal line of Covid
Previous parts of the series:
A PDF is now available for Corey Lynn's Global Landscape on Vaccine Identification Passports
The global landscape of vaccine identification passports and where it is going: Part 1
The Global Landscape of Vaccine ID Passports Part 2: How Your Digital Identity Moves to the Blockchain for Total Human Control
The Global Landscape of Vaccine ID Passports Part 3: The Key Implementers of Your Digital Identity on the Blockchain
This report was researched and written by Corey Lynn of Corey's Digs for The Solari Report .